You must have heard of the personal assistant Siri in the iOS operating system. It can take different voice commands and can provide information and even perform tasks set by the user.
Let’s see how some Ford cars will integrate Siri functions directly in power generation multimedia Sync second. More than 5 million Ford cars produced since 2011 provided a software update that iPhone users can only voice commands to:
- calls to contacts smartphone;
- Find phone numbers of the various points of interest (restaurants, hotels, etc.);
- set a reminder or alarm;
- eyeing the weather forecast;
- seek and run different songs in your smartphone;
- or send request messages to be read;
- receive guidance through Apple Maps.
Update the software is available to owners that have optional Ford Sync infotainment system of the second generation. You can access owner.ford.com for more details. I do not clear whether Ford cars in the US only part of this treatment now, but if you own a Ford with MyFord Touch can learn more from the link above.